Thursday, June 23, 2005

Karl Rove Invites you to visit Also Also

Previous postings on other blogs:

I want to make one point only at this time and not discuss which is worse Durbin or Rove's comments.

But there is one factual point which is incorrect at:

Al-Jazeera broadcasts Durbin's words...

And be sure to check comments here:

FACT CHECKING KARL

And his "more despicable lie" is correct at:

Lies...Not

US senator regrets Nazi remark

Wednesday 22 June 2005, 19:44 Makka Time, 16:44 GMT

"US Senator Dick Durbin has apologised for comparing American interrogators at the Guantanamo Bay prison camp to Nazis and other historically infamous figures."

I did read the original June 16 about his remarks and his refusal to apologize but could not bring it up today. I also remember the link from above as of yesterday.

But keep up the good work!

After I appologize for this with tears in my eyes, I will be back.

And be sure to check out AlsoAlso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home