Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dennis Kucinich is a Dweeb!

All UFO believers should report to Internships Available at the Dennis Kucinich campaign. This is too rich that he admitted to seeing UFOs! And he defended his position by that Jimmy Carter saw one also. Well for most people that carries as much weight as for me to say I saw one also. (PS: I never allowed myself to be either that tired or that much under the influence of substances.)

I really did not know this about the Gollum Democratic Candidate for President believed such things. I can see why he is so far out there. Did Dennis Kucinich See a UFO?
Did Congressman Dennis Kucinich see a UFO?

A new book soon to be released says he did.

The book is written by one of Kucinich's closest friends, actress Shirley MacLaine, who attended his wedding in Cleveland in 2005.
I guess at least he is now a leader for the wackos that believe in UFOs:
Leave Dennis Kucinich alone!
Last month, following an Exopolitical X-Conference symposium at the National Press Club in Washington, hopes were raised that presidential contender Dennis Kucinich might be the guy to advocate government declassification of UFO material on the campaign trail. Guess that's the load you tote when you're the most progressive candidate in the field. But a Washington Post query to the congressman's office drew a churlish buzzkill. "If you have a serious question," responded Natalie Laber, "just ask me. If not, just keep your silly questions to yourself."

But that was so four weeks ago.

Kucinich should've informed Laber he'd actually seen a UFO in Washington state once upon a time with his pal Shirley MacLaine. At least, that's what she claims in an upcoming book called "Sage-ing While Age-ing." He was visiting her Pacific Northwest home when a huge, noiseless, triangular-shaped craft hovered for about 10 minutes before vanishing. "Dennis," writes MacLaine, "found his encounter extremely moving."
And on MSNBC after the debate Bill Richardson when being interviewed by Chris Matthews, he started talking about how the Federal Government is covering up the Roswell UFO incident.

Well I conclude: "I am not a member of any organized party — I am a Democrat."
I might just add: Democrats do not belong to a organized party unless it is Martians.

I forgot that Loganthor had sent me the following link earlier Kucinich Questions Bush's Mental Health.
Democratic presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich questioned President Bush's mental health in light of comments he made about a nuclear Iran precipitating World War III.

"I seriously believe we have to start asking questions about his mental health," Kucinich, an Ohio congressman, said in an interview with The Philadelphia Inquirer's editorial board on Tuesday. "There's something wrong. He does not seem to understand his words have real impact."
Yes and we have to wonder about this Dweebs mental health also. Well I am thankful that he has a snowballs chance...

HT: Dick Feagler: So Dennis Kucinich saw a UFO; what's the big deal? Just that I fart in the general direction of Dick also...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home