Sunday, November 13, 2005

"Staged"

We were talking about staging in this Topic:UN to open investigation into the Jordanian hotel blasts.

And I just opened my email from activist@democrats.com associated with http://democrats.com/

And I saw this:
WAR HUMOR:



Upon further investigation it says churchsigngenerator.com on the marque.

So come on over to ChurchSignGenerator to:/
Choose the design you want to use:
(more new designs coming soon someday!)

And:
New! Now you can get your customized church sign as a refrigerator magnet! Just generate a sign normally and choose how many you want! Only $7.50 per magnet (plus shipping)!

And some choices:







And some more options.

Of course I want to add the Cindy staging:

A staged event is only an event that the government puts on. No?
If we are to imply staging as being directed by a controlling force or under duress in places like North Korea, China, and Cuba, then it should be refered to as such.

But here is some nice
staging:


Now let’s zoom out and see the media swarm around this manufactured event:


You have to love
this:


From here:
The fact is that some staging and coordination is a part of every major media event; the press just decides how to report on it depending on who’s doing the staging.


Edit:
Exhomeless-Guy said...

"Stage" your own message on a sign at http://www.CustomSignGenerator.com .

I love the free market so I will include it in my post.
But I could not link to his pictures so no good pictures to show you guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nice Guy said...

"Stage" your own message on a sign at http://www.CustomSignGenerator.com .

11/16/2005 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron slacker here, will no longer be able to speak w/ you, seems I have been banned by the thomhartmann board. Cant figure out why though, must be just facist's . The only post I have made in the last day or two was the stupidretard post i cut and pasted from one of miles post's. I bet he was not banned. Just wanted to let you know what became of slacker, { tom } vivatvc@yahoo.com

11/18/2005 4:13 PM  
Blogger Ronald Rutherford said...

Here is the email exchange:

My error. Somebody sent me a complaint about his HUGE post, I looked at it
and thought it was a teenage troll, and banned the user. Just unbanned him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald Rutherford [mailto:rdrradio1@msn.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 6:56 PM
To: thom@thomhartmann.com
Subject: Banning slacker 1960???


Dear Thom:

I was hoping that an explanation of why to ban "slacker 1960" from the
ThomHartman blog was made?
Here is his profile:
http://www.thomhartman.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_profile/u/
00006316.html
I read through most of his 49 posts, and I do not see any reason to ban some
one.

This is what he wrote to me:
Ron slacker here, will no longer be able to speak w/ you, seems I have been
banned by the thomhartmann board. Cant figure out why though, must be just
facist's . The only post I have made in the last day or two was the
stupidretard post i cut and pasted from one of miles post's. I bet he was
not banned. Just wanted to let you know what became of slacker, { tom }
vivatvc@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Ronald Rutherford

11/20/2005 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home