Monday, January 02, 2006

Banning of Slacker 1960

My error. Somebody sent me a complaint about his HUGE post, I looked at it
and thought it was a teenage troll, and banned the user. Just unbanned him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald Rutherford [mailto:]
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 6:56 PM
To: thom@thomhartmann.com
Subject: Banning slacker 1960???


Dear Thom:

I was hoping that an explanation of why to ban "slacker 1960" from the
ThomHartman blog was made?
Here is his profile:
http://www.thomhartman.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_profile/u/
00006316.html
I read through most of his 49 posts, and I do not see any reason to ban some
one.

This is what he wrote to me:
Ron slacker here, will no longer be able to speak w/ you, seems I have been
banned by the thomhartmann board. Cant figure out why though, must be just
facist's . The only post I have made in the last day or two was the
stupidretard post i cut and pasted from one of miles post's. I bet he was
not banned. Just wanted to let you know what became of slacker,
@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Ronald Rutherford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home