Saturday, September 23, 2006

Letter to Bill King.

Dear Bill:

I have written several letters so far and have not received any message back so I am not sure what to say now. It is so much easier if I was asked questions than to try and guess what others are thinking from such vague reasons for my banning as in:
"Dear Ronald Rutherford,

The site administrators have removed your access rights:

Disresepect towards fellow members both on and off the board."
I personally believe that I have shown more respect for other board members than they have me. Of course I wish all members to be able to come back but are we not allowed to 'defend' ourselves from others that attack us. I was 'psychoanalyzed' for over a year by various board members and felt I was not allowed to respond in kind. Thus I expressed my feelings in a semi-private venue with out any fanfare or undue attention drawn toward my posts. Others felt in their interest to broadcast such things. If you want exact quotes of personal attacks on me or other 'conservative' I am sure I can find them.

There is so much more I could say, but without any further explanation or questions about what has transpired I am at a loss for words. So I am asking to have my access rights reinstated. If there are certain conditions I must do first, then I am willing to talk/discuss about them.

Sincerely,
Ronald Rutherford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home