Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ronald Reagan Library

We had a wonderful time exploring the Ronald Reagan Library a couple of weeks ago and so a couple of pictures are in order. The first is a view from inside the hanger for Air Force One looking out over Simi Valley. Notice all the housing and crowded conditions.
Next is of course of the conservative hero in larger than life size statue. This is in the front of the Museum doors.

Next is myself in front of a side view of Air Force One. I was most photogenic that day. LOL. We did not photograph anything in the main museum part although we could have.

And of course I made my wife pay homage to the great man himself...

Well I will take that back, here she is (my wife)...


I would love to explore his library more fully but anyway for more information About the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home