Monday, October 16, 2006

Letter to Bill:

Bill:

Hello again.
I think that if you were looking at the situation objectively, then you would conclude that many people on Thom Hartmann's board are not respectful of other members. And many of the transgressions have been brought to your attention. So I wish to include some more to your list.
http://rdrutherford.blogspot.com/2006/10/rens-lack-of-ability-to-see-his-own.html
Is one example of how Ren attacks newcomers to the forum before they are even welcomed into the group. I have seen this same pattern by Ren before of PERSONALLY attacking newcomers when they may look like they are conservative. Even for myself I was personally attacked by Ren for no apparent reason (as well as Sunrise).

But one quote from above link, I want to include here also:
"Once again, I don't have a clue to what you are trying to say. Would you like a link to a site that can give you some insight into malignant self love, narcissistic personality disorder, or some such? Might be helpful. Can't think of anything else at the moment."

Antifascist has also said a lot of derogatory things about me even after I no longer have access. Why?

Sincerely,
Ronald Rutherford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home