Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tom Delay Blog

In the spirit of nearly always defending the underdog Conservative...

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to TomDeLay.com and thank you for visiting my new blog. Over the course of my political life I have learned many things, one of which is that not all good ideas come from Washington, D.C.. In fact I think that most of the best ideas come from concerned citizens from all over The United States.

Unfortunately, many D.C. insiders are simply incapable of looking outside the capital beltway for fresh opinions and new approaches that might otherwise help our nation.

I have created this blog in order to provide Americans with a new meeting place where such opinions and viewpoints might be better shared, discussed and debated; a place where conservative and traditionalist Americans might speak truth to power and to one another.

In all honesty, I did not fully realize the impact or potential of the blogosphere until very recently, when Red State gave me the opportunity to post some of my observations in the wake of the recent midterm elections. The response I received was overwhelming, and I would like to again thank the fine people at that site.

This experience brought me to the immediate realization that I needed to become involved in the blogosphere. TomDelay.com is the culmination of my new found understanding.

I am both extremely excited and energized by this opportunity to meet with you here, in the online marketplace of ideas. I look forward to working in collaboration not competition with all those who already use blogs as a way to fight against and present an alternative to institutionalized liberal media bias.

I hope that you will return often. Thanks again.

Posted on Sunday, December 10, 2006 at 03:23PM by Registered Commenter Tom DeLay |

posted by james j. risser at 3:58 PM on Dec 10 2006Tom

And comments from the peanut gallery:
republicans are idiots said...

Reminds me of Joe Lieberman's House of Decaf. Oh, what fun we all had there!

6:41 PM
james j. risser said...

i wasn't around for that one...

6:45 PM
republicans are idiots said...

You really missed something. The House of Joe (Decaf was something I made up) was overrun by dissenters, including Gen. J.C. Christian himself. Comments lasted about a week or so before they got plugged. The webby got all pissy over the fact that people would use the Lieberblog to make fun of him.

6:48 PM
B.A.
B.A. said...

Yeah, I really miss the joe2006 blog; I save a copy of their very best comments. There were thousands of 'em, because Joe was too stupid to shut off the comments for nearly a week!

Ah, this brings back wonderful memories!

connecticutbob.com

7:41 PM
san antone rose
san antone rose said...

James, you might enjoy this story about another time Tom DeLay was confronted by his constituents.

Waylayed by a bunch of schoolteachers at the Rosenberg Civic Center. A beautiful retelling by one Juanita, of the World's Most Dangerous Beauty Salon, Inc.

7:41 PM
Loonie
Loonie said...

He was supposedly going to filter the bad comments. So does that mean we were seeing the nice ones?

8:45 PM
C. Atrox said...

Wow, thanks...I really needed the laugh tonight!

8:54 PM
clif said...

James You made MY day by saving the comments for us, thank YOU, they need to be sent to Tom on a billboard sized Christmas Card so all Houston can see for themelves what the "nicer" people are saying since the bad comments have been eliminated by the filter.

Tom Could use some more "love" like this.

9:23 PM
Roger Rancourt
Roger Rancourt said...

Hey Tommy Tom, we can see you!!!!!

http://iamthewitness.com

Going to call us all antisemites you Pentecostal Zionist????

Nomorefraud

Cytations

NomoreWARFor Israel

Lets see it Tom, come on and insult us again like the disgrace to Christianity/Judaism you have been!!!!

Jack Abramoff, your Occult Zionist friend has been apprehended.

10:28 PM
nineiron said...

As a prerequisite to re-entering the public debate, I request you do the following:
1. Be the Iraqi people for forgiveness 2. Beg the active, reserve and national guard military and their families for forgiveness 3. Beg your former constituents for forgiveness 4. Beg the people of the US for forgiveness 5. Beg the people of the world for forgiveness and 6. Beg the lord, your god for forgiveness. After everyone has forgiven you, then and only then shall you speak in apublic forum.

5:55 AM
james j. risser said...

thanks for visiting!

i am glad to be able to share the comments from tommy boy's first day on the internets!

6:44 AM
Madame Curie said...

Thank you so much for saving the comments for us. It reinforces my suspicion that this country is NOT divided ... we ALL hate the sexually-depraved Republican Crime Syndicate.

I mean, except for the loony 25% that will always be with us, of course.

I love the comments people left on Tom's blog. Heartwarming.

11:06 AM
Madame Curie said...

Thank you so much for saving the comments for us. It reinforces my suspicion that this country is NOT divided ... we ALL hate the sexually-depraved Republican Crime Syndicate.

I mean, except for the loony 25% that will always be with us, of course.

I love the comments people left on Tom's blog. Heartwarming.

11:06 AM
liquified viscera said...

So Tom "got your cock in my mouth and your fist up my ass so tell me what you want and I'll do it for ya" deLay actually has a blog?

I wonder what sorts of grandiosity we will see from the Egomeister and Lord of Sycophancy?

Gosh, he's such a clever man, that Tom deLay!

And he's a real exterminator, a genuine bug killer!

We all know how "bugs" and "germs" are the main reason why the USA is such a cesspool!

12:18 PM
michaelhollowaysblog
michaelhollowaysblog said...

Fake Cheney quote:

A friend of mine was watching one of those Sunday Week in Politics shows and he says Vice President Dick Cheney was on talking about energy self-sufficiency, and Cheney says, and I can't believe this... " A solution to the foriegn oil problem is shredding all the books and making them into ethanol."

posted by michaelhollowaysblog @ 3:15 PM

12:37 PM
Yamara said...

He's baa-aack!

http://www.tomdelay.com/

1:33 PM
james j. risser said...

yes, he is back!

but, the damned fool has only found a handful of people writing posts favorable to him!

perhaps he is writing them himself. if anyone gets a post through to his blog, let me know.

i have been trying to write pleasant ones all day with none being chosen...

2:13 PM
KidKawartha
KidKawartha said...

James-
Perhaps it's soon time to give the "Hammer" a new name- owing to his soon -to-be "insider" status, may I suggest "The Nail"? Cuz that's what he's going to get. Nailed.

2:38 PM
dusty
dusty said...

Bravo James! Love your site..keep up the good work..I will link to it on my post about Hot Tub Tommy's new begging site called GAIN.

3:04 PM
pretty shaved ape said...

jesus monkey dancing cripes, tomdelay.con is published under the creative commons. seems like some of his commenters are still openly disagreeing with his line of poop, though rather more politley than the splendid examples in the snapshot. cheers

3:42 PM
james j. risser said...

prettyshaved,


yes, i sent an email to creative commons audit department and to another person, i think jennifer@ to state my outrage that tom is using open community software to pimp himself on the lecture circuit.

please feel free to contact creative commons as well and complain!

3:50 PM
Penelope
Penelope said...

O-la .. Is this all for real? Just curious ~ .. if it is I'd just like to say, if you happen to be reading this, Hello Mr. Delay - You S*ck!! and so does Roy Blunt!

4:04 PM
countfunkula1
countfunkula1 said...

Congrats and thank you! This is fantastic! Great work!!!! Got to hell, Tom DeLay!

11:25 PM
Catman said...

ZERO HIM OUT!!

10:53 AM

By way of: A tribute to the 75-minute period where tom delay actually received feedback from America. The experiment has now ended, but, this blog has taken a snap-shot, just for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home